We would like to welcome our newest staff members to the AEDC family! Miss Sara, Miss Michelle, Miss Carrie and Miss Katey are great additions to our already fabulous team of Miss Laci, Mr. Victor, Miss Madison and Miss Melanie!
Starting January 5th join Miss Katey for a new evening Preschool class. Thursdays 6-6:45pm!
Register Now to reserve your space!
Register by January 15th to Participate in our Spring Performance!
We are so excited for our newest AEDC dance family member to arrive!
Wear a costume to class for dress up week.
Monday, October 24 - Monday, October 31
Please make sure your dancer has dance clothes on underneath and can move in their costume. We will be dancing :)
Will be handed out the week of - October 10th. Please contact the studio if your dancer did not receive their paper.
AEDC would like to congratulate all the dancers for two wonderful shows Saturday May 21st. We are so proud of all of you!
We would also like to thank the exuberant audience for your support and encouragement of each of the groups as they took the stage.
I would like to thank my amazing staff - Laci, Madison, Victor, and Ashley for their hard work all year! Our prop parents and husbands for their artistry, heavy lifting and dedication. Kate Hall and Morgan Privette for making sure all the dancers were where they needed to be. The crew of McAlister auditorium for their knowledge and assistance. And as always, our rockstar backstage moms for all they do! Thank you!
- Saturday, May 21st - two shows 10am and 1pm. Check your paperwork for your dancers shows!
"BROADWAY BOUND" spring performance tickets are available only ONLINE through Dance Recital Ticketing.
- Tickets will NOT be available for sale at the studio, Furman's box office or the door the day of show.
- You must use this site even if you are only selecting your "Participation Fee" 4 Free seats; as well as for purchasing any additional seats.
- Only AEDC dance families are allowed to purchase tickets to the recital. All sales will require a one time use personalized "Priority Code" from AEDC.
- Once your account balance has been paid in full you will receive an email with your codes and instructions.
- No codes will be sent out before May 6th.
- All accounts paid in full after May 5th, will receive their codes within 48 business hours of payment.
- Tickets will not be open to the general public.
Once your account is paid in full, AEDC will email you two codes:
- Priority Code - allows you access to the site to purchase/select your seats. This is a one-time use code. Confirm with all family members & know how many tickets you will need prior to purchasing tickets. (If additional tickets are needed at a later date, contact AEDC for a new priority code.)
- Coupon Code - This is a one-time use code applied at checkout to discount your 4 "Participation Fee" Free Tickets. No refunds will be given for purchases made without using coupon code.
Please remember to carefully select the 10am or 1pm Show.
- All seats are reserved on a first come first serve basis.
- If you do not puchase/select all of your tickets at the same time, you will not be able to sit together.
- Everyone attending must have a ticket, including children of all ages.
- No refunds will be given.
Step by step ticket ordering process:
1. Account paid in full
2. Receive email from AEDC within 48 business hours of final payment that includes the Priority Codeand Coupon Code and the link to the website.
3. Use link provided in the email with your codes to go to ticketing website.
4. Insert Priority Code in box that says: Enter Code.
5. Select the show for which you want to order tickets (10am or 1pm)
6. Select seats from seating chart.
7. Click on check-out.
8. Enter COUPON code where designated along with personal information.
9. Pay online and receive tickets.
10. Print your tickets to bring to the theater.
11. You will receive an email confirmation of your purchase including a link to reprint tickets if you lose them.
If you have any questions, please contact AEDC.
Dance pictures will be taken by Mitchell's Photography Monday - Wednesday, May 2-4.
Please check your dancers personalized Spring Performance Paperwork for your specific day/time.
If you missed placed your paperwork you can check out websites Spring Performance section for a general list of all classes days and times.
See you at dance!
Due to the inclement weather and possible icy road conditions, we will not hold afternoon classes today.
A makeup schedule will be emailed to all classes affected in a couple of weeks.
AEDC will be open Monday for regularly scheduled classes.
Due to the hazardous road conditions we will be closed. Enjoy the snow and stay safe. A makeup class schedule will be emailed to all who missed classes shortly after we return.
Due to the weather, we will not have classes this evening. Please stay safe and warm.
Check back daily for updates.
If AEDC has to close due to inclement weather or dangerous road conditions we will keep you informed by posting the closing on our website, facebook page, instagram, twitter, voicemail and we will email everyone.
All costume orders for the Spring Performance have been placed. Please contact the studio immediately if you have not yet paid your Spring Performance Participation fee and would like to participate in the Spring Performance. - Thanks